Friday, May 29, 2020

Friday

I love having Sprint.   Thank you so much.  I was able to call Casey today and he could hear me.  I was able to install the apps I wasn't able to before.  Thank you so much.   I think it will be a good change.  I was at Smith's market.place today and they had a couch for $400.  I sent a picture to Casey and he liked it.  Calleen and Allen came and visited and to pick up so tree cutting equipment.   When they left we went and bought it.  It was a floor model so we got 15% off.  We rearranged the living and I love it.  It looks nice and their is a lot more places to sit.  Oliver wanted a different couch and was really upset.  When he calms down I think he will like it.  We had such a fun day yesterday.   Thank you.   It turned out so perfect.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...