Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday

Thanks for the fun camping trip.  It was really good to see everyone.   I had a lot of laundry today but it is worth it.  It was really nice not to have school.  We loved it.  I have set time up for the video games and that helps the fighting and they cant play all day.  This morning my sewing machine wasn't working right so I took it in to get fixed.  We also stopped and got some new pants for the kids.  Then we went to the park and it was really fun.  It was a pretty day.  We picked up Sonic for lunch.  The kids were playing video games so I signed up for the certification class and am half way through the first course.  They are just talking about being a data scientist so nothing too interesting yet.  The blinds in the front room have been bugging Isaac so we fixed them today and cleaned the windows.  It looks nice.  After dinner we weeded the garden and planted new plants to replace the ones that froze.  Randy came over and they worked on his bike.  We were talking floors with him and I think we have a plan for the basement which is exciting.  Sorry this is long.  Love you guys and we are super excited for Lagoon.   Isaac will talk of nothing else.

Love
Rachel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...