Saturday, May 30, 2020
Saturday
We had a nice day. Rachel called and said they were going camping at Simpson Springs so we met them for lunch on their way out. Karen came down. We were going to go to El Matador but they were just doing take out so we went to Robintinos. It tasted really good. I think was I starving because we ended up with a lot of food. Left overs in my future. Me and Karen went to Costco afterwards and it wasn't crowded at all. It was nice. Robin, I am so glad you are liking your printer. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment