Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday

We are really excited to go to Lagoon tomorrow.  Thank you so much guys.  Isaac is especially excited.  Today was good.  I will say it again it is nice not to have school.  I walked this morning and it was kind of rainy but it was a pretty day later.  We did the work books Mom got us and the kids were good to do them.  I went to Sam's and the grocery store because the bread was bad for lunch.   The kids played in the sprinklers all afternoon and then took a long warm bath.  While they played I worked on the certification.   I finished the first course but it was just an introduction.   Oliver had a end of Kindergarten Google meet tonight.  It was really nice.  She showed two slideshows of pictures from the year.  She had each kid tell their favorite thing about Kindergarten and then she told them what was special about them.  It was really nice.  We worked in the yard a bit afterwards.   It was a pretty evening.   Love you guys and we will see you tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...