Sunday, May 31, 2020

Camping

Thanks for meeting us for lunch.   I was good to see everyone.   Camping was fun but nothing worked out the way we wanted.   We drove to Simpson Springs and hiked around.  We decided to go dig for geodes we drove out there.  It was so windy but the kids were having fun digging.   We made a fire and cooked tin foil dinners.  It was so windy we just ate in the car.  The kids really wanted to try camping so we went back to Simpson Springs to see if it would clear out.  We got a flat tire but we had a spare and Casey was able to change it.  It was still windy but we set up the tent and made another camp fire.  The kids were excited and it was fun.  It was so windy we were able to sleep.  Ruth and Oliver fell asleep but the rest of us didn't.   At 1 Casey said he was ready to leave.  We waited a bit and then at 2 we packed up and drove home.  Isaac got car sick and threw up so he sat up front.  I laid down in the back and slept the whole time.  I woke up and asked if Casey needed a break but we were home.  We just took it easy today and slept.  I did finish putting the binding on my class quilt.  Randy invited us over for dinner and we roasted hot dogs on the fire.  It was fun and we had a good evening.   We start swimming lessons tomorrow and it should be fun.  Love you guys and I hope you have a good day.

Love
Rachel













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...