Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tuesday

I changed the blog background and I messed it up.  I think this layout is better but if not let me know.  Isaac slept on the new couch last night which was funny.  He was really tired this morning though.  I walked far this morning and that felt nice.  Swimming lessons went well.  Randy stopped by and said hi which was fun.  He swims in the mornings before the lessons start.  Isaac had a bloody nose again when we were swimming afterwards.  I worked on my certification this afternoon.  Randy and Terri came by and we looked at the walls downstairs.  After they left I worked on spakaling the walls.  It is looking good.  My sewing machine was done so we went and picked it up.  We washed the van and then got some ice cream from Karie ann's.  It is really good.  Love you guys.  I hope that you have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...