Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday

I went to work today and it was good.  I got a lot of things done that needed to be done and organized some files.  We stopped by the pharmacy on the way home and got some drugs and then went to Arby's for dinner.  It tasted really good.  We watched Mary Poppins and I like that show.  It was calming. I am excited for the weekend.  We are going to Kamas after work on Friday to help with Kamas dump day.  The weather isn't looking great but we can get some stuff done in the house if it is too nasty outside.  Rachel do we have a back up plan for Sunday if the weather is bad?  I am hoping it won't be bad.  Everyone enjoy Friday.  Robin have fun moving things on Saturday.  I hope Jearmy's mom likes her bird feeder.  Did you get her some seed to put in it?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...