Saturday, June 6, 2020

Saturday

Karen got me a car echo and we love it so much.  Thank you so much.  Isaac said we have made a huge improvement with our van.  I painted the downstairs white.  I still need to do the ceiling and the door frames but it is looking good.  Casey cut wood with his Mom and Allen.   They cut the two trees down and got a lot done.  This afternoon I took the kids to the jump zone and the had so much fun.  We ended up added another hour so they jumped for two hours.  Me met Casey, Calleen and Allen for dinner.  I forgot I dont have a meeting tomorrow.  We will meet you tomorrow at 11.  I love your bird feeder Robin.  That is fun.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...