Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday

Robin I am glad that you got a cooler. I love mine. A little cool air make a big difference. My day has been good. I got up and went to work. Work was busy so it went by pretty fast. Then I came home and did my statics class work. It was pretty easy. I am sure that things will get hard as I go though. Mom and dad are going to come up to my place tomorrow to help in my yard. Of course it is predicting rain all weekend so who know what we will get done. I hope that everyone had a great Thursday and that everyone has a fabulous Friday tomorrow. Bye

Funny Weather Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...