Friday, June 5, 2020

Friday

We got Ruthie signed up for dance lessons.  Thanks for doing that Mom.  I was wiped out this morning so I didn't walk or go to exercise class.  I did finished quilting my quilt and it turned out good.  I also finished the second course for my certification.  I got all the baseboards off downstairs.  Randy brought over some primer so I primed most of the basement.  Me and Casey went and got a gallon of paint this evening.   I am going going to go with white.  It was hot today but a wind storm moved in this evening.   I think Lagoon is going to be ok on Sunday.  It is not supposed to rain I  the afternoon and it will be nice to have it cooler.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...