Monday, June 1, 2020

Monday

Isaac had a bloody nose at 4 am and I had a hard time falling back to sleep. Swimming lessons were really fun and I am so glad we got to do them.  We got to swim afterwards which was nice.  It got really windy and cold so we left around lunch time.  The kids played video games and I worked on my certification.   I got some spackling and worked on fixing the basement so I can paint.  Isaac and Casey mowed the lawn this evening and everything looks good.  Love you guys.  The little groups look cute Robin.  I am glad you can go back to work Karen.  Thanks for reserving Lagoon Mom.  That will be fun.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...