Thursday, June 4, 2020
Thursday
Today was good. I'm starting to get life slowly organized. Me and Jeramy made tinfoil dinners with chicken. It was ok. Then I printed a hummingbird feeder for Jeramy s mom. Jeramy said baby yoda looked to dark so I painted him a lighter green and he looks way better. I forgot to take a picture though. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. We have to go to Provo Saturday to move more things around. But we are sleeping in first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment