Sunday, May 31, 2020

Quiet day

I am sorry your camping didn't turn out nice but I am glad the kids had fun.  We had a quiet day.  Dad's filament is lost so we went and looked to see if it was at the mail box and then drove to Winco to get ice-cream.  I ended up with a bad headache.  I think it is the wind.  We just watched movies and didn't do much.  Good luck with the swim lessons tomorrow.  It will feel nice with this hot weather.  Karen good luck with going back to the real world.  I hope you have fun at work.  Robin, I hope you had a nice time off.  I bet it will be hard to get back to the real world.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...