Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tuesday

I put out fires most of the morning.  I finally told my boss that he had to take care of it.  I was done.  It has been going on for weeks and I thought I had it all put to bed but I guess not.  We went to a walk after dinner and that was nice.  They have been having this shredded beef for sandwiches in the meat section and it makes really good sandwiches.  I found some at Target yesterday.  Robin it has been so hot the last week.  It has broken records.  I am glad swimming lessons are turning out.  That is fun that Randy got to see the kids.  I called Lagoon today about the 1969 reservation and they didn't have any record of me so I reserved Sunday again.  Well have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...