Saturday, June 6, 2020

power

The power went off last night at 6. It was so hot we didn't sleep well. The power finally turned on around 5am. So we slept for a while then got a uhaul. We picked up a headboard and weights that was at jeramys X's house. Then we drove to Provo to get the couch from Terri's house. Then we dropped off the headboard at his mom's house. We also picked up a motorized bed she's had at her place forever. We are going to try and sell it for her. She liked her hummingbird feeder. Her neighbor said it might work better with red flowers. But I don't have red filament so I told them I would by that color next and make some red flowers. It then rained the rest of the night and Jeramy went back to sleep as we were running on low after moving all the furniture around.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...