Monday, June 1, 2020

Monday

Today at work was busy.  It was payroll Monday and it went on for forever.  I made it through I think.  We went to Target to walk around after work.  I didn't find anything amazing.  I did sign up for Sunday at Lagoon and the reservation said December 29 1969.  I think they might have a bug in their program.  Robin, those groots are so dang cute.  I am glad you are liking your printer.  Karen, I am glad you got to go back to work.  I think that will be nice to work with people again.  Rachel, I am glad that swim lessons worked out for you and the kids.  It is so hot right now it is a good time to be in the pool.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...