Monday, July 6, 2020

Monday

Casey had an early morning this morning again.  He has two more days of it.  We went to exercise class.  No one would go but Oliver.  He wanted to play with his friends but no one was there.  I had a good time though.  I sat down to do my class and fell asleep for a bit.  I did some done.  We were out of food so we all well grocery shopping.  The kids were good to help which was nice.  We just stayed home and played in the backyard this afternoon.  It got hot so we went downstairs and watched a movie.  We went on a evening walk and Tony is doing better.  Oliver fell and scratched his arm.  He cries the whole way home.  Tony was super playful when we got home and played with the kids.  Randy and Terri came over and we worked out a plan for the stairs.  Love you guys

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...