Friday, July 10, 2020

We made it

I went to work early so I got to leave a little early.  We didn't do much just was life in pieces.  It is so funny.  Rachel, I am glad you are working on the stairs.  It will make a huge difference.  Karen congratulations on your test.  That has to feel nice.  Robin, there is a one man band in Nephi that I always wanted to try.  We will have to go there some day.  I am glad your team got together.  There are a lot of emotions right now.  It helps talking about it.  I can't believe COVID is so out of control.  I thought in this heat it would kill it all.  It is making me a little nervous for sure.  Everyone enjoy your Saturday.  We are going to Lagoon on Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...