Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Hump day

I worked through my to do list as well but it kept growing so it didn't look like I  made much progress.  I wasn't dizzy very much today so that was a good step in the right direction.  I am going to work tomorrow.  Dad has a doctor's appointment at 3:30 so we are going to leave early.  We did go grocery shopping at Winco and that was nice to get out of the house.  I got some treats for Lagoon.  I love the pictures of Oliver.  They are really good pictures of him with the dog.  Robin, I am glad you got to go get food.  That is a fun thing to do.  Karen, I am glad you got your paper done.  That was one exciting topic.  Rachel, I am proud of you doing that class.  Well everyone be careful in the hot weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...