Thursday, July 9, 2020

Thursday

Robin, I can't believe it has been a year since you got married.  Congratulations.  A lot has happened in a year.  I went to work today and it was OK.  I have to go in for a little while tomorrow as well to take temperatures.  Dad has some investors coming in tomorrow.  I thought that was strange with COVID but I am no sure what is going on.  Rachel, I hope you liked your book club tonight.  Karen good luck on your school.  If you need any help we are not far.  We cooked a rib eye steak for dinner and it tasted so good.  We bought two of them and decided to share one and it was plenty.  I wasn't dizzy at all today so that was a good sign I might be over it.  It is hot out there.  Everyone be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...