Sunday, July 5, 2020

Quiet day

We had a quiet day today.  I am so glad the rockets worked.  I am glad they were fun.  We did go to Sprouts and get probiotics and we drove down to the Army Navy store to take back a pair of pants for dad but they were closed.  We just watched life in pieces most of the afternoon.  I am going into to work for tomorrow so I can get mail and junk caught back up.  I am glad you are feeling good Karen.  I am glad you get tomorrow off.  That will give you one more day to rest.  Robin, I hope you had a wonderful long weekend.  Everyone be careful in the heat.  It is suppose to get really hot.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...