Sunday, July 5, 2020
Quiet day
We had a quiet day today. I am so glad the rockets worked. I am glad they were fun. We did go to Sprouts and get probiotics and we drove down to the Army Navy store to take back a pair of pants for dad but they were closed. We just watched life in pieces most of the afternoon. I am going into to work for tomorrow so I can get mail and junk caught back up. I am glad you are feeling good Karen. I am glad you get tomorrow off. That will give you one more day to rest. Robin, I hope you had a wonderful long weekend. Everyone be careful in the heat. It is suppose to get really hot. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment