Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday

I am sorry about your work Robin.  It is so stressful when people get laid off.  I hate it.  Tony pooped on the carpet this morning.  I forgot to pick up Oliver from art class.  I don't know what happened and I felt so bad.  He had a fun time and made some fun pictures.  Isaac wanted to make pretzels so we did that.  It was fun.  I also made some raspberries bars since we have a lot of raspberries.  The AC wasn't working so we hung out in the basement.  Casey was able to fix it when he got home.  We went on a walk.  I forgot to say last night Oliver fell and scraped his arm.  Tonight went better and no one was hurt.  Tony chewed on Oliver's bouncing ball and it was flat when we came home so Oliver was sad.  Hang in there everyone.  I hope you are feeling better Mom.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...