Friday, July 10, 2020

Friday

That is fun Jeremy can take the week off.  Isn't it hard to take time off this time of year.  You guys should go somewhere fun.  Does everyone want to go to Bear Lake for my birthday next weekend?  It will be fun birthday times if you want to.  We slept in a bit today which was nice.  Oliver was out of chocolate milk so we went and got him some and a bed for Tony.  We went to the jump zone for a while.  Casey called around 4 and we picked him up and got a new tree.  I owed him one for Father's day.  Terri and Randy came over and we worked on the stairs.  We got the treads stained and cut.  Love you guys and have a good weekend.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...