Saturday, July 11, 2020

Saturday

We had a nice day.  We just rested this morning and then went to the Army Navy store to trade in dad's pants that he didn't like.  They were really good about it and we got him a pair he likes.  I hope they fit.  We hooked up with Jeramy and Robin for lunch and walked the South Towne Mall.  It was really nice to visit.  We came home and just vegged and watched movies.  Rachel you guys are on fire.  I love those stairs and that tree is nice.  Karen, way to go on your homework.  You are doing an amazing job.  I talked with Rachel and we are going to bear lake on Sunday, July 19th.  I think that will be fun.  Robin, don't stress about coming.  You have a wonderful anniversary get away.  Not much else to report on my end.  We are going to Lagoon tomorrow. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...