Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Wednesday

Today was good.  Oliver had art class and had a fun time.  He loves to draw foxes and turtles.  I picked him up on time so I was doing better today.  I went to exercise class while he was at art class.  It felt good but was so hot.  I finished the 8th certification class.  It was the hardest one.  It was about machine learning.  For the final project we built for models and trained them.  Then with new data we tested the accuracy of the models.  We met Casey for lunch and it was good to see him.  We were going to go to the jump zone but the kids just ended up playing in the backyard.  This evening we walked to the park to see Oliver's drawing that he did with chalk on the sidewalk.  It was fun and a pretty evening.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...