Tuesday, August 25, 2020

AT work

I went to work today and wearing a mask all day is hard.  No wonder the kids don't feel good.  It wears you out. We went grocery shopping also after work.  Robin, I was with you.  We had bought some meat to fry and I warmed up left over noodles.  It tasted good.  Karen, I am surprised they had a big meeting but I am glad you met the CEO.  Intermountain has canceled all events over 10 people until 2021.  Dad finished up Oliver's knight he wanted.  It is cool.  Good luck with school.  I am working from home tomorrow and that will be good.  I didn't read one email all day.  I am glad it is hump day tomorrow.  Kay called and me and her are going to give Alyssa a shower on September 12 at Jen's back yard.  Kind of a open house.  I told them I couldn't go on the 19th because we are going to the quilt show.  LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...