Monday, August 24, 2020

Monday

 I want to go to the quilt show.  I wonder if they have coupons for it.  Thanks for remembering Robin.  Today was good.  Same old same old, I walked and went to exercise class.  We did arms today and I am sore.  Me and Ruth ran errands afterwards.  We registered Tony with the city and now he is like Mr T with all his tags.  Ruth watched a movie and I worked on my data analysis stuff.  We walked to get the boys and it was so so hot.  We take Tony and just wait for the boys by the canal so we aren't around all the kids.  It has been working.  Tony had puppy class tonight and we learned Take it, Leave it, Drop it and Wait.  It is really interesting and I am learning a lot.  Thanks again Mom.  


Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...