Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wednesday

Isaac threw up again last night so we kept him home again.  Oliver was doing better so I took him to school.  He still has a runny nose so I asked his teacher what she thought.  She didn't know so we went and talked to the school nurse.  She check Oliver out and he was good but they called the district and they wanted him to wait 24 hours before coming back.  I got his work and we headed home. I emailed Isaac's teacher and got his work also.  It felt good to get them caught up and do their school work.  Then we just played the rest of the afternoon.  I did walk Tony this morning.  The pet instructor suggest a new harnesses and I got it.  Yesterday we were still struggling but today went a lot better.  He hardly pulled at all so that was awesome.  Mom ordered us pizza for dinner which was fun and tasted good.  Our water heaters have been failing and Casey has been keeping them going but this week one stopped working again.  So we decided to replace both of them.  So tonight we went and bought them and we will install this Saturday.  It will be nice.  Love you guys and have a good night.  This week is going fast.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...