Friday, August 28, 2020

We made it

 We made it to the weekend.  That is always nice.  I was over my hours so I left around 230 and went to Kay's house and we went shopping for some stuff for Alyssa's shower.  It is for sure going to be on Karen's real birthday, Sept 12 at 4:00 at Jen's house.  Good luck Rachel with your water heaters.  Call if you need anything.  Drive safe.  I m going to try and cook crab tomorrow night and then on Sunday we are going to Lagoon.  It looks like it will be cooler so that will be nice.  Did everyone get the pictures of the spiders?  We are cranking them out.  Looking good.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...