Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday

 It was really quiet for me today as well.  I just worked on some really hard meetings.  Tomorrow I am going to do really hard payments.  I guess I am caught up and only have the hard things left.  I already ordered Karen's present but it won't be here until the 12th.  Sorry about that one.  I am excited to play.  Isaac looked pale.  I am worried about that little guy.  I bought a jar of  Tikki Marsala at Smiths (smiths brand) and put chicken in it.  It tasted really good.  I even cooked my own rice.  I usually have dad do it.  I also made rice pudding the what was left.  I was on fire.  I think I am going to go get my hair cut tomorrow.  It is really starting to bother me and it will get me out of the house.  Karen don't freeze to death tonight.  Rachel did you get your water heaters to work?  We can come up and help if you need us to.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...