Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Tuesday

 Today was good.  It is getting cooler which is nice.  This morning on our walk Tony pooped and I cleaned but it used my last bag.  Which is usually fine but today he went twice and it was so gross and I had nothing to pick it up with so I just left it.  The boys made it to school and had a good day.  It was nice to spend the day with Ruth.  We did had to go grocery shopping.  She has been wearing her princess dresses a lot lately which is fun.  She wore one to pick up the boys today.  They are still loving playing in the water heater boxes and do that all night.  The water heaters are finally working.  The sensor we needed came in the mail and Casey fixed it one his lunch.  We mowed the lawn tonight and it looks nice.  I love a freshly mowed lawn.  Love you guys and have a good Wednesday.


Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...