Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Wednesday

 I went into work today.  I had to go in early so I could do screenings.  It is a good job because you just sit and visit and I need that.  Dad was sick today.  He has a bad cough.  I think allergies are winning.  I picked up Firehouse subs on the way home from work and we had those for dinner.  Karen's birthday surprise came today so we are set for the weekend.  I am glad that Jeramy if feeling better.  Jenkins is so cute in his blanket.  Rachel, I think you are doing a wonderful job as primary president.  You have done a lot.  I am going into work again tomorrow and doing screenings.  It will mean I am over my hours on Friday so that is fun.  It was nice this morning.  Everyone have a nice Thursday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...