Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Wednesday

 Today was busy but good.  I walked this morning and then we went to exercise class.  We did circuits so we go around the room and do what the paper says.  It is nice to go at your own pace. Me and Ruth took Tony a dog park.  There were two other dogs there.  Tony looks so little and young next to them.  They were good dogs and Tony tried to play with them.  Me and Casey used to meet at that park for lunch before it was a dog park.  So I called him and we met him for lunch.  Isaac is the super star at school next week so I needed to print off some pictures.  I haven't organized my picture in a while so I did that and printed them off.  We walked to get the boys and it was a lot hotter today.  We were sweating.  I had a stake primary meeting tonight.  It was good to talk with everything.  I am not doing as much as everyone else.  They are all go getters.  The meeting was close so I walked and that was nice.  Love you guys and have a good night.


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...