I went into work and had to be there early. I was ready to come home. Robin, stapling fabric doesn't sound like too bad of a job. I bet Jenkins will be a great help. Dad was feeling better today so we went to Winco and went shopping for the weekend. I am glad he is doing better. Austin has covid. I guess he is doing good. I cooked hamburger and just didn't do much all night. Rachel, I am glad your book group went well. Your deck is so beautiful. That was a good idea to have it there. It was hot today. Karen, We are coming up tomorrow after work. LOVE MOM
Thursday, September 3, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment