Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thursday

 Today was good.  I hosted book group tonight so we spent the morning cleaning.  We went and got some containers and put the deck toys in it so I could put them in the garage.  The deck looked really nice and it was nice to clean it up.  We cleaned Ruth's room, she is so messy.  Then I cleaned Oliver's room.  This afternoon we were kind of bored.  We didn't know what to do.  The walk to get the boys was so hot.  It is getting really hot again.  The boys had a fun day at school and are enjoying going.  Book group was fun.  We talked about When a Monster Calls.  It is a good book but really sad.  It was nice to talk to everyone.  Enjoy your Friday and love you.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...