Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hump Day

  Well we made it through half of the week.  It was really quiet here today and I was caught up.  I am going into work tomorrow and getting stuff printed and paid.  I am worried about Saturday.  They say it might rain.  Which would be really nice because we need it so bad but it might but a damper on our quilt show.  I think we might need a plan B.  Not much else to report on my end.  It was so nice to have a cabin that it made my day.  I am super excited.  Well have a nice Thursday.  Karen, I am glad school isn't so hectic this quarter.  Robin, I am sorry you had to go into work.  They are so stressful.  Rachel,  I am so glad you are taking a math class.  That is fun.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...