Sunday, September 13, 2020

WOW

 Robin that is really neat.  I love those benches.  I would also go check out the Hobby Lobby.  They had a lot of their summer pillows and cushions on sale.  Might be able to find something cheap.  We did go up to Karen's today and help put in a new ceiling fan in her bedroom.  It was fun to work on a project.  We came home and just vegged.  Dad is still really tired.  It is nice to actually see him sleep.  He has been having such a hard time sleeping I think he is catching up.  Thanks for the fun time yesterday.  I love those halloween costumes.  That is fun the kids are playing with them.  Have a nice Monday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...