Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Wednesday

 Thanks you so much Mom.  We are super excited for the vacation.  Thank you!!  Today was good good.  It was darker when I walked this morning.  Exercise class was fun and we left a bit early to take Ruth to school.  I worked on my math while she was gone.  We walked to pick up the boys. It was picture day for them and they looked cute this morning.  The trainer at pet class showed me treats that dogs like and Tony loves them.  It makes a difference because he is more interested in training.  The trainer gave us some games to play to practice Come.  We have been playing them this week and it is fun.  He is coming for the kids a lot better. I have been working on playing ball with him but he is having a hard time but slowly getting it.  Casey mowed half the lawn before it got too dark.  Our couches are ready to be picked up so we are getting them tomorrow which is fun.  We have waited forever for them.  


Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...