Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday

 Today was busy but good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  Ruth had school and I started taking a math class while she was gone.  Ruth had dance class and she was so excited.  I watched a bit at the end and she is so cute dancing.  I had to run some errands while she was there.  Her class gets done five minutes before the boys get out of school so we hurried over to get them.  Oliver had a play date so he was gone.  When he got back the kids were all tired so we watched a show.  The kids had homework and then we went to puppy class.   Next week is the last class.  Tony wasn't feeling it tonight.  She gave me some better treats and that helped a bit.  I think he was tired.  Karen bought Isaac a clown mask and it came today.  Thanks again Karen.  Love you guys and I hope you had a good day.


Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...