Thursday, September 17, 2020

New couch

 Today was busy but we got a lot done.  Walking was good this morning.  I volunteered in Isaac's class so we walked in with the boys.  I just graded paper but it was fun to be there.  I worked at preschool and that was good.  The kids are really cute.  Ruth is good to stay the whole time.  It is fun to eat a sack lunch with her.  Oliver had a playdate after school so we just picked up Isaac.  Casey got off work early and we went and picked up the couch.  We had to take two trips to fit everything in the trailer.  Andy next door saw us carrying things in and helped which was really nice. I don't think we could have done it without him.  Moving couches is so much work and it took a long time.  It looks nice downstairs and I think it will be a good couch.  I picked up a quick dinner since it was late.  I did homework with the kids and Casey finished mowing the lawn.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...