Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Tuesday

 Today was good.  Casey woke up early so he took the dog on a walk and I slept in.  Oliver left his backpack in the car so I had to run it back to school for him.  While Ruth was at school I did my math class and we studied vectors.  It was fun to do.  We picked up Casey and went out for lunch.  Oliver is mr popular and had another playdate after school.  I went to the girls activity, they were getting to know the primary presidency.  Then I came home and we did homework.  Isaac is always stressed to go to school but I so happy afterwards.  He is funny.  Love you guys and have a good night 


Love

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...