Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday

 Thanks for the info Mom.  We are going to have a fun time.  I can't believe it is next week.  Today was another busy day.  Casey worked from home because of his cold.  I walked this morning and that was nice.  I had a playdate set up for Ruth and for some reason I said 10 so I missed exercise class.  Then she called and moved it to 11 so it would be warmer.  So I was able to finish the first week of my math class.  We went over what a derivative is and it was a really good.  It was really good to go over everything and it was fun.  We had the playdate the park and the girls had fun I had fun talking to her Mom.  It was fun time.  We came home and had a quick lunch and went back to the park to do visiting teaching.  We got done and we walked to get the boys.  Tony got all muddy so Casey gave him a bath.  We just watched a show after dinner.  No homework which is always nice.  We are headed down tomorrow.  We will leave around 10.  I will text when we head out.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...