Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday

 I couldn't sleep last night so I flamed out around 3 but I made it to the end of the day.  I did go to work today and it was nice to visit.  I needed to go to Sprouts after work and so we stopped at McDonalds because it was right in the parking lot.  I got a Big Mac and it tasted good.  I did fall asleep though the movie.  I am glad that Oliver is feeling better and I am glad Karen that you were feeling better also.  Karen is coming down tomorrow night.  Rachel what is your plan for this weekend?  I wasn't sure since you have sickness.  I am good with anything. Well have a nice Friday.  I am so excited for next week.  I only have to work 3 days and then I am on vacation.  That sounds so nice.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...