Monday, October 5, 2020

Monday

 It was a busy day at my work also.  It was payroll Monday and I got a ton of emails for me to set up meetings.  It will keep me busy for the rest of the week.  I did go to Smith's at lunch time and walked around and got me some chocolate syrup for my icecream.  After work dad took me to the mall and we had dinner and walked around.  Where children's place use to be they are opening a Red Balloon toy store.  That should be fun.  I like that place.  Karen, I did read over your paper and sent you comments.  Susan called us tonight and said that Mel's sister passed away.  She was 99 years old.  I hope Oliver gets feeling better.  Robin, I hope your crater isn't a spider bit.  Let me know if you need any help.  You can call connect care and show them it over the phone and they can give you medicine if you need it.  It is really cheap.  I love the Utube that Isaac made.  It is amazing.  He is so smart.  Well have a nice Tuesday.  I was looking at the calendar and next week is our VACATION.  I must say that made my whole day.  

LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...