Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wednesday

 I hope you aren't getting sick Karen.  Oliver stayed home again today.  He just has a cough but he is feeling good.  Casey starred not feeling good so he worked from home today which is nice.  I picked up Oliver's missed work and we did that today and that felt good to get caught up.  Casey woke up early so we walked together this morning which was nice.  I went to exercise class and then took Ruth to school.  I was able to get a bit done in my math class also.  Isaac needed to bring leaves for an art project so after homework we found leaves and pressed them in books.  I hope it works ok.  Isaac also made another video.  He is having fun and is so excited. Hopefully tomorrow Oliver will be able to make it to school.  He really wants to go back.


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...