Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday

 Oliver still has a cough so we kept him home again.  I had him rest all day and he didn't cough much today.  I walked this morning the dark isn't bothering me as much.  I finished the linear algebra class.  It was a broad overview of linear algebra.  Next is multi variable calculus.  Ruth had school and the kids just watched movies all day so Oliver could rest.  Isaac the last two days has walked home with his friends.  I drive over to get him and then he doesn't want to drive home with me.  Mom bought us little caesars pizza for dinner at Oliver's request.  Thanks Mom and Dad.  It was absolutely insane there and I may never ever eat there again.  It was chaos.  Someone booed us and left treats on our door so we had to do the same for two other houses.  So we walked Tony and dropped them off.  Isaac was trying to put a program together for another video but his program wasn't working and it was time for bed.  Maybe tomorrow he will get it.  I finished another pin cushion.  They are cute and fun.


Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...