Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday

 I like your house Robin, that is a lot of work.  Good job.  I am sorry about your windshield Karen.  That is the pits.  Today was good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  It was really fun today.  Isaac had a cough so he stayed home.  Casey worked from home so he could stay with Isaac.  He is fine just congested.  I did my math class while Ruth was at school.  Ruth had dance class and she was so excited.  We spent forever deciding what now to wear but she didn't end up wearing one.  I started to curl her hair but she didn't like it.  I thought it looked pretty.  We did make up work for Isaac this evening and I took Tony for a walk.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...