Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Weird day

 I didn't sleep well last night either.  I did make it to work.  I am with Karen it is hard to get up with it being dark outside. I only have to walk  I got a email saying they are going to voluntary lay offs but I didn't get a personalized paper so I am not sure if I am going to be one of them.  I will talk with my boss tomorrow when I am in the office to see if I have a letter.  Weird.  I am so excited that tomorrow is my Friday.  Make sure you bring warm stuff.  it is suppose to get 27 one night.  Might be a  little bit nippy.  The cabin does have heat.  Well not much else to report on my end.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...