Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday

 Well my day started out rough because I made a huge mistake on payroll but I got it all fixed as best I could and then cried for a while and did better.  I went to Walmart at lunch to walk it off and it is so pretty outside.  No smoke.  It is so nice.  Robin, I don't know where you find those sayings but they made my day.  It is so funny.  Rachel,  Ruth is so beautiful.  I am glad she loves dance.  I hope Isaac feels better soon.  Me and dad are now subscribers to his Utube. 

I am so excited for our trip.  I have been watching the weather and it gets below 32 degrees at night. It might be chilly after the sun goes down.  Not much else to report on my end.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...