Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hump day

 I worked and then met Kay and Julie for Lunch.  Julie had the day off for Veterans day.  I thought that would have been nice.  I came back and finished up work.  I bought dad a pizza for dinner and I think he enjoyed solid food.  I had my chili.  It did snow here all day.  Thanks everyone for talking with me about Wendover.  I really am in no rush to get there.  Kay will be the one the hurries us along.  I am going into work tomorrow and have to go in early to do screenings.  It isn't a hard job.  Just had out stickers.  I think I am getting well enough to be ornery.  I think until the stitches are gone it will be bugging me.  Have a nice day.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...